Here you can find a review of some of the mental health websites that are available.
If you are looking at a mental health website you would like to review for us please send it into firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a very informative site for young people and parents which gives a comprehensive breakdown of common mental health conditions and common medications used to treat them. For more information click here>>
“I would rate the content and overall look 10 out of 10. I can find my condition and medication on here so this website is helpful. I would recommend this website.”
- Bright and bold
- The site map helps you find all the information
- Facebook and Twitter on the home page
- Understanding mental health should be more prominent
- The Jargon buster should be under a ‘help’ section
Review by T.J.
“I would rate this website 8 out of 10. I find this website helpful and I can find my condition on here. Despite having colour blindness I can read it easily so I would recommend this site.”
- Easy to read
- Easy to find what I am looking for
- Images draw your eyes
- Very easy to navigate
- The black banner at the top could use some more images or info on it
Review by T.D.
To visit the website click the link below