Get Fit, Eat Right & Stay Healthy
Stay On The Move
We often talk about keeping active. But what exactly does this mean? Being active doesn’t necessarily mean taking part in sporting activities, although sports can be very good for fitness. There are many other ways to remain active that are just part of everyday living. Things you can do include:
- Taking the stairs instead of the lift.
- Getting off the bus one stop early.
- Taking the dog for a walk.
- Walking instead of driving.
- Cycling to work or school.
Don’t skip breakfast! Eat cereal or toast; these types of foods provide lots of energy.
Keep Healthy & Active
In order to remain healthy and active, do your body a favour: eat well.
Here are some ways to improve your diet:
- Drink water instead of fizzy drinks to quench your thirst.
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Enjoy sweets, cakes, chips, and all other high-fat, high-calorie foods in moderation!