Local Support for Carers
Are you looking after someone misusing drugs or alcohol?
If yes come and join the Carers Group. Where you can…
- Use your views and experiences to give a voice to carers and improve future services.
- Have support from other members of the group.
- Meet and build friendships with people in a similar situation.
- Get informed on a variety of subjects.
- Get involved in choosing speakers and organising activities for the group.
FREQUENCY TIME VENUE
4th Thursday of the month
Pontypridd Museum/Historical Centre Pontypridd (on the bridge)
The meetings are very informal. Come along and enjoy a cup of tea and a chat with a friendly group of people.
The venue is near accessible parking and bus terminal in Pontypridd but if you have a problem getting there or would like to know more about the group please Carers Support Project.
Click here to download the Information poster in Welsh(PDF)
Click here to download the Information poster in English(PDF)